Electric hot water heater for caravans
Propex Heating and Leisure are pleased to present a mains powered hot water heater designed especially for the Caravan and Motorhome market and fully complying with new ErP legislation
The increase in quality and availability of site ‘hooks ups’ means the need to have multi fuelled water heaters is no longer a necessity for a lot of campers. So pull up, hook up and switch on to ensure lashings of hot water will always be available with this mains powered water storage heater.
Features and Benefits
- The inner tank is made of stainless steel plate – very tough, very strong, resistant to corrosion and water scale, giving a long life.
- Ultra thick, Non-CFC Polyurethane Foam to prevent heat loss & reduce energy costs.
- Clever design, novel and functional appearance makes it easy to mount in a bedbox, locker or under seat storage area.
- Temperature meter and adjustment knob.
- Multiple protection devices against, over temperature, over pressure and electricity-leakage.
- Choice of pipe connections and comes fitted with 3 pin plug for fast and easy installation.
|Rated Power:||800 W|
|Rated Frequency:||50HZ/ 60HZ|
|Rated Pressure:||0.8MPa (116psi)|
|Min Start-up Pressure:||0.05MPa (7psi)|
|Rated Water Temperature:||75°C|
|Fitted Socket:||250V, 16A|
Model No: Rated Volume: Product Size (mm): NW (KG): GW (KG):
Mounting feet enable easy installation . Supplied water hose connector’s gives options of 12mm push fit female fitting or adapter to 12mm barbed hose connector.